Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hands On With Deus Ex and Dead Island

http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2011/06/14/hands-on-with-deus-ex-and-dead-island/

I think Deus Ex and Dead Island will satisfy my genre gaming urge this coming year, which is kinda funny considering I'm not typically a first-person action gamer. I'm anticipating that Deus Ex: Human Revolution will at the very least match the quality of its predecessor in terms of telling a morally compelling story in a fascinating tech driven future. I'm excited by the prospect of having my nerves frayed by the savory tension of Dead Island's up-close-and-personal zombie combat.Yet, as I cannot predict how the entirety of either experience will play out when they launch, all I can say right now is that I had a lot of fun in my short demo time with both games.

No comments:

Post a Comment