Friday, September 2, 2011

Preview: Dead Island

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/games/preview-dead-island-20110808-1iita.html

After I chose my character and stumbled out of the hotel, I found my first group of survivors huddled in a hut on the beach. Dashing outside to help a lifeguard in trouble I got my first taste of the combat, and the suspect Australian accents. After defending my new friend with a discarded boat paddle, I was tasked with finding the lighthouse and clearing the way for the survivors. Setting off, I stumbled on the first of many available enhanced weapons. Finding a work bench and combining a bat with nails produces the, endlessly entertaining, bat-with-nails-in-it. On the way to the lighthouse I cracked some skulls with my new set of tools, enjoying rifling through corpses for money or weapons and exploring the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment